Pages

Sunday, May 08, 2011

This One is for you Mom!


This is a shout out to my mom, the most amazing person I know.
     Mom,
     I am thankful for so many things in my life, but mostly I am thankful for having you as my mom!  No matter what I say or do, or the choices I make (good, bad, ugly, fabulous) you are always there for me.  When I'm feeling down you always have a kind word (and a hug) to cheer me up.  
     You are constantly encouraging me to do my best and you are my number one cheerleader.  I don't think I would be the person I am today without your love and support. 
     So thanks mom, for always being there for me.  You are the best mom in the whole world and I am so lucky that you are mine!
     Happy Mother’s Day!!
     Love you so much,
     Ves xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...