Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Confession(s)

   Hi, my name is Vesna and I'm a shopaholic.  OR... Hi, my name is Vesna and I'm a cosmetic-holic. OR... Hi, my name is Vesna and I'm a product junkie!  Seriously, just pick one cause they're all me and I can't help it.  It's an illness!  I only hope they serve coffee and vegan doughnuts at the meetings.
    You might be wondering why I am confessing my weakness/sickness to you.  Well, it's because I love beauty products so much!  I am a sucker for new lotions, potions and serums.  And right now I am on a search for THE BEST beauty products I can find.  Longer hair?  Stronger nails?  Smoother skin?  Yes please!  PLUS My new products need to be able to stand up to my high(er) standard of quality.  They need to be cruelty free -no animal testing, animal by-products or harsh chemicals in the ingredients -thank you very much.  And ideally I'd like for the products to have as few ingredients as possible OR at least I'd like to be able to pronounce every ingredient.  Why?  Well it's simple really.  If I'm so concerned about the food I put inside my body and making sure I eat as healthy as possible then why wouldn't I want the same for my skin?  I mean it's the largest organ I have and I'd like to know that the products I use on it are equally as nourishing.
   Anyway, I have to say, so far so good on my quest for new beauty products.  In fact, I already use a fab mineral make-up that I love and have been using for over a year now.  I've also been testing out hair, skin and body care products which are cruelty free and organic that I'll share with you very soon.  Man, I wish I could get paid for that!  In a perfect world I would be a teacher by day and product tester by night.  *sigh*  For now, I will leave you with this video.

 

  Also, If you'd like to check out what is really in your skin care products then visit this website: www.cosmeticdatabase.com  Just type in the name of the ingredient to see how toxic it is (or isn't).

Don't forget to love the skin you're in!
Ves xx

2 comments:

  1. I can totally side with you, when it comes to being a shopaholic and a cosmetic-holic :) I try my best not to constantly be buying things but the buyer in me tends to win more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, exactly! And even if I don't need it, I'll buy it for the pretty packaging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...