Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Natural Skin & Hair Care Products!

   As promised here is a look at some of the products I've been using recently:
*Apologies for the awful lighting on most of these photos.

FACE WASH AND MOISTURIZER

FACE WASH
   I really love this face wash from 100% Pure that I've been using for a couple of months now.  It has a fresh scent infused with mint and eucalyptus.  I like the way it foams up in my hands and really washes off my makeup... PLUS it's all Natural, 100% Vegan and Gluten Free!  Woohoo!

FACE SCRUB
   This scrub is pretty good... it does the job and makes my skin feel smooth.  I also really like the fruity smell.
MOISTURIZER
  I really like this moisturizer - also from 100% Pure.  This product is also all natural and 100% vegan.  It feels so good going on my skin and I love the minty scent.  I did find that this moisturizer was not enough for my skin so I started adding a few drops of Jojoba Oil to it at night.  That made a big difference and my skin loves me for it!  I'm almost out of this moisturizer so I'm on the hunt for a new one... I love testing products!  I have my eye on a couple so I'll let you know which one I choose! 
SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
   This shampoo and conditioner by Dessert Essence Organics smells fantastic!  I love anything that smells like coconut so I had to snatch these up.  Unfortunately, I don't really like the product.  Both the shampoo and conditioner did nothing for my hair.  Since everyone's hair is different I can't really tell you not to try it, but I wouldn't buy it again.  It is however, all natural so that's a plus!



SHAMPOO
   I bought this shampoo and conditioner when I ran out of the coconut one.  I chose this one because it was on sale (ha! I can't lie!) and figured that I would give it a try.  I like the shampoo; it makes my hair sqeaky clean.  It also has a mild smell, which I like.  This product is all natural as well and I think it rates a 5 on the Cosmetic Database.

CONDITIONER
   Like the shampoo, I really adore this conditioner.  It feels great going on my hair but when I rinse it out my hair feels so silky.  This too has a mild scent and is all natural.  It ranks around a 3 on the database.

This is just a small list of products that I've tried.  I'll post about makeup soon and share with you my favorite brands.  Prices vary on all of the products so definitely shop around until you find the products you love at a price you are comfortable with. 

Here are some more links:
 100% Pure  www.100PercentPure.com
Jurlique  www.jurlique.com
Giovanni Products  www.giovannicosmetics.com
Kiss My Face  www.kissmyface.com
Alba Botanicals  albabotanica.com
John Masters  www.johnmasters.ca
LUSH  www.lush.ca 

Also check out the Vegan Beauty Market

 Don't forget to check out the Cosmetic Database if you haven't already.  Just type in the name of your product or an ingredient and it will give you a score out of 10 (10 being the most hazardous). www.cosmeticdatabase.com

Take care of your gorgeous selves!
Love,
Ves xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...