Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Thanksgiving Menu


  I'm so excited to share my Thanksgiving Menu with everyone!  This is my first year hosting a completely vegan Thanksgiving and I am so thankful that my family members are on board.
Here's what I'm making:
For Starters
Grilled 'Cheese' and Apple on a Baguette
'Cheese' and Tempeh Bites

On the Side
Fennel & Citrus Salad
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Zesty Asparagus

Main Attraction
Chestnut, Cranberry and 'Sausage' Stuffing
Sweet and Tangy Tofu Steaks
'Sausage' Stuffed Fillo Purses

Sweets
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
S'mores!

Bevies
Mulled Wine with Cider
Assorted Vegan Wines:
MASI - Pinot Grigio
Yellow Tail - Pinot Noir or Cabernet Sauvignon
Duck Pond Cellars - Gewurztraminer
Water
Tea/Coffee

   I'm so excited to get in the kitchen and start cooking!  I will be adding some photos and recipes after Thanksgiving so stay tuned.

Happy Thanksgiving to my family, all my American friends and readers AND to any American's living in Canada (or wherever) like me!  Ha!

Love,
Ves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...