Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

   Hi everyone!  I just wanted to leave a quick note and wish a VERY Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!  Enjoy this time with your loved ones and eat, drink and laugh a whole lot!
Oh, and here's a little sample of what we made today:
Semi-raw bee-hive cookies with a lemon kream filling. Vegan!
   We had so much fun making these little bee-hive cookies!  Aren't they adorable?  I'll share the recipe in an upcoming post.  I'm told they taste really yummy but, unfortunately (for me) I lost my taste buds today because I'm so congested (boo) so I can't give you my opinion.  I'm hoping I get my taste back in the morning because I'm totally having one of these for breakfast!

Enjoy your Holidays!
Love,
Ves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...