Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Short, but Sweet!

   Hi everyone!  I've totally been neglecting my little blog and I'm so sorry about that!  I've been really busy but I couldn't stay away any longer!  So this will be a quick post... here goes:
   "How is school?", you ask.
Well, I've been studying like crazy for my first exam!  Let's face it, I want to be the BEST Holistic Health Coach I can possibly be, so my head will be in the books for a while!
   "What have I been cooking?", you ask.
Well, nothing really!  I know, I know.  But I haven't had any time!   I will say though, that I have been obsessed with the chocolate shake from my last post.  I've been making it a lot and I am totally in love with it.  If you haven't made it yet, you really should!
   "Have I moved yet?", you ask.
Almost!  I got the keys on the weekend and I've been in and out of there cleaning everything I can get my hands on!  Yes, it's empty... but, I still want to give it a thorough cleaning before my stuff goes in!  I really love my little corner of the world. :)
This week I'll be painting some of the rooms and slowly moving some of the little things.  This coming weekend we'll be moving the big furniture in and I should be settled by Sunday! Yikes! 
   "What have I been watching?", you ask.
Well, lots of stuff actually.  But most recently I got my hands on a movie called Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days.  It's a really great movie and very informative.  I highly recommend it to anyone interested in a Raw lifestyle but also if your just interested in eating more whole foods.  I think I may have been a bit "misty-eyed" while watching the movie but that's because my step-dad is diabetic.  So, it's a little personal.
Check out the Trailer:


   Anyway, I'm hoping that by the end of this week things will go back to normal.  Well, as normal as they can possibly go with all of the changes that are happening!  *deep breaths*
Here's hoping that you've all had a relaxing and stress free weekend!

Love,
Ves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...