Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Movie Week Round-Up - Vegan MoFo # 15

   Hi Friends!

   Well, it's the last day of my Movie Week and I thought I would do a recap.  But, not just any recap!  As I've only recommended 4 movies this week, I figured that you probably don't need a reminder.  So, here's a round-up of all the documentaries that I've recommended on my blog.

1.  Food Matters

2.  Hungry For Change

3.  Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days

4.  Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead


5.  The World According to Monsanto
I haven't actually recommended or seen this one but I really want to.  Here's a clip for you guys to check out and decide for yourselves if you want to watch it:

   I think you can watch this movie straight from YouTube so I may just do that this weekend if I have some time.

   If you have nothing exciting planned this weekend then why not curl up and watch one of these documentaries - or any of the ones from this week?  Which ever one you choose, it won't disappoint.  I promise.
TGIF everyone!

Love,
Ves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...