Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Apple Cinnamon Oat Bran!

   Hi Friends!

Here is a quickie recipe that I have been enjoying for breakfast for the past couple of weeks.  I'm really loving my oat bran in the morning after my green juice and my favorite way to have it is with apples.

Here's my super simple recipe:

Apple Cinnamon Oat Bran
Serves 1
Ingredients:

1 cup water
1/3 cup oat bran
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 apple, chopped
1 tbsp raisins
pinch sea salt
Optional Ingredients:
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
1 tbsp ground chia seeds

Directions:
In a small sauce pan bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
Whisk in the oat bran, turn the heat down and simmer for a minute.
Add cinnamon, apples, and raisins.  Stir and cook for a minute more.
Add the flax and chia seeds, if using, and remove from heat.
Serve immediately.

Enjoy!

Love,
Ves xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...