Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

WIAW # 19

   Hello Friends!

   I can't believe it's the middle of the week already!  It must be a "time-change" thing but, it feels like this week is just flying by.  I'm also feeling extra tired and I'm thinking the reason is because it's practically dark out by the time I get home from work.  Gotta love daylight savings!

On to my oh so yummy eats...


 Morning:  I've added on to my morning ritual and by the time mid-morning rolls around I don't even want to look at anything resembling a liquid!  Ha.
For starters:  A shot of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) with a water chaser (haha).  Then it's on to my morning hot water, lemon and cayenne pepper drink.  After about a half an hour, I have a green juice.  By this time I'm so full of liquid that I don't even want to think about breakfast.  But there's always room for COFFEE!  Later... Breakfast!  Today it was Oat bran with Apples and Raisins.  I put it in a mason jar to bring with me to work.  Lunch:  Well, I'm sure you can guess what I had... Salad!  Snack:  Mango and Banana Smoothie.  Evening:  Dinner:  Leftover Vegan Jambalaya.  Yum!  I could probably eat that everyday...  And of course:  Water, water and more water!

There you have it, my eats for the first week of Daylight Savings... not that my eats are ever really that different from the week before!  Ha.


Happy Wednesday!
Love,
Ves xx

ps:  I'll talk about all of the crazy good benefits of ACV in a later post. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great day of meals. Vegan Jambalaya is delicious! What recipe do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had just posted a recipe for it the day before. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...