Pages

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

WIAW #21 It's All About the Leftovers!

Hi Friends!

It seems as though I've been on a leftover kick lately.  I've been doing a bit of entertaining and as always, I make too much food.  But then, it also means that I don't have to cook for a day or two!  I love those days.  I don't have a microwave either, so I get a little creative when it's time to reheat my dinner.

Check out my scrumptious meals and leftovers....



Breakfast:  Coffee!  Toast with Peanut Butter and leftover homemade Apple Butter, and a glass of almond milk.  (I am totally going to have to write a post about my homemade apple butter.  It is so freaking good and so easy to make!  Way better than store bought, IMO.)
Lunch/Snacks:  Grilled Cheese and Apple on Cinnamon Raisin Bread with dijon mustard.  YUM!  Sweet & Salty Popcorn - I can't get enough of it!
Dinners:  the LAST bit of leftovers from Thanksgiving; the spread that I made for a girls night at my house + wine because you can't have girls night without it! Ha.; a quick meal of sausages, tomatoes, peppers, and leftover baguettes; Vegan Sheppard's Pie - made by my sister; sheppard's pie leftovers with some sauteed kale;


   What have you guys been eating lately?  I hope you're staying on track with your healthy eating!  I just realised that I haven't had a green smoothie in a while.  Yikes!  But, that's one of the reasons why I love doing these posts - I get to keep track and see what my eating habits have been like.
Until next time have a great day and stay tuned for some holiday recipes coming soon!

Love,
Ves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...