Pages

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

WIAW #26: The Dinner Edition

Hi Friends!

I can't believe that we're already 6 days into March and that next week is March Break.  Where does the time go?  I know where my time hasn't been lately... *ahem*... here.  But, I can explain.  I've been working really hard to launch my new website and it's sort of taken top priority.  Don't worry, you'll be the first to know when it's up and running.  On top of that and regular work, I've been having Revenge marathons with my sister (what is it with me and TV show marathons?).  Like I'm not busy enough!  Ha.  But, I'm definitely not too busy too eat.  Check it out...

This weeks WIAW is all about my dinners.  I've divided them into two cattegories and then at the end I show you what my plate actually looks like when the cameras are off.  Don't judge me, I secretly love eating everything in one bowl!

The Quickie Dinners:

These nights I had dinner ready in record time or just heated up some leftovers.  Regardless, they were all really delicious.
Clockwise from the top:  Veggie Burger with homemade hummus on a bed of steamed and fresh greens; leftover lasagna and steamed greens while working; leftover frozen pizza, steamed greens and avocados; veggie platter with dip (not pictured); arugula salad with tomatoes and avocados.

The Dinners that took a little bit more time...

When I have a little bit more time I like to put some effort into what I'm cooking. 
Clockwise from the top:  Black Bean Chili;  Pasta with sauteed greens and tomatoes (my sis actually made that one); homemade pizza with caramelized onions, sun-dried tomatoes, arugula and daiya mozarella; quinoa and vegetable medley with arugula and avocado.

And sometimes when I show you a picutre of this:


I actually ate it like this:

No Joke.

So there you have it: my quick and not so quick dinners.  Hop on over to Peas and Crayons and check out more scrumptious food pics from other bloggers.
Til next time...
Eat your veggies!

Love,
Ves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...