Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blog Every Day # 5... Home

Hi Friends!

No, I haven't forgotten about my challenge... really!  It's just that I am totally in summer mode and to be honest I am in that place where if I don't feel like doing something then I won't.  Ah, summer!  It's so laid back and carefree.  I love it.  But it's a really poor excuse and I did promise myself (and you) that I would blog more.  I mean, I'm only on Day 5 of the challenge and we are 17 days into July.  That's a little bit pathetic!  I will totally try and make it up to you guys (and myself).  I will say this:  My summer has been pretty awesome so far.  I've been to the beach a couple of times already and have lounged by the pool (I know that may not sound like much, but we've had so much rain that it makes it hard to plan anything).  On top of being in summer mode I'm also in vacation mode!  I still have a week and a bit of work left before I leave for Nova Scotia, but it's so close I can feel it. 
   But... before I get carried away, I'll get back to the challenge.  Today's post is about home and I thought the best way to articulate this would be through pictures.  Here goes...

I'm from California so this says 'home' to me:



My actual home:


Home is also wherever my parents are: 

I. Will. Blog. More.

Love you guys!
Ves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...