Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Vegan MoFo #4 Holy Food Trucks Batman!


Hi Friends!

So I finally got my butt in gear this evening and headed out to Ancaster for Holy Food Truck Tuesday.  I'm so glad I did!  I really only made it out there to try the food from the karma chaMEALeon food truck (Ontario's first vegan food truck) but, it was so amazing to see 15 different food trucks lined up!



It was really hard to get a picture of all the trucks in one shot so I focused on the ones that were on my side.  My mom, however, took a picture of every single food truck with her camera.  I can't wait to go through those pictures later.  
When we were done gawking at all of the food trucks and the people, we were finally ready to make our way to karma chaMEALeon to check out the menu and place our order.

Thankfully the menu was short so we were able to decide quickly! (The menu items are rotated so the same items may not be available every time.) We decided to share the Sunshine Burger as well as the Bueno Burrito.  
Sunshine Burger with Rosemary Fries
Bueno Burrito
Both the Burger and the Burrito were super delicious!  I don't think I could pick a favorite... okay, well maybe I'm leaning towards the burrito but only just slightly!

This was my very first food truck AND karma chaMEALeon experience and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed.  In fact I loved it!  I can't wait to go back and order something else off their menu. Have you had the pleasure of trying karma chaMEALeon's food?  What did you think?



Love,
Ves xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...